SeasidePhotographs.com values your privacy and will never sell, lease, or distribute any contact information.
Please Contact Us if you wish to reprint any articles.
SeasidePhotographs.com is a "Do Follow" blog. We utilize the CommentLuv Premium system which allows us to reward you with do-follow links, after three approved comments, FB likes, etc. All of your subsequent links will be "do follow" links. Please ensure that your comments are meaningful and come back and visit often (you may even get exposure as Top Commentator!). Comments such as, simply, "I agree" will not be approved and will be assumed to be SPAM.
Guest Author Policy
Seaside Records (and Photographs) welcomes posts from Guest Authors. If you would like to pitch your idea or your article, you may submit the article or idea here.
There are a few rules, however:
- The content must be original to you and never been published.
- Seaside Records (and Photographs) reserves the right to change the title, to suit the web site and most beneficial social presentation, as well as light editing, as needed. This also includes adding a disclaimer if the post links to the company you represent, within the body of the article.
- Please provide an avatar if you are not already signed up with Gravatar.
- Please include a substantial (but not tooooo substantial!) bio, along with at least two social links (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- You are allowed two anchor links within the article. Please put your web site and product/service links in your bio, as opposed to the article.
- Please do not submit articles for your affiliate programs, or paid-to-post programs.
- Images must be licensed. It is helpful if you provide an image and the source/license information.
If you are interested in writing for Seaside Photographs, please Contact Us.
The following company affiliate links are contained within the seasidephotographs.com web site:
- Google AdWords
*In some cases Seaside Records (and Photographs) is paid to write a blog post on a certain topic, linking to a particular company or service. Seaside Records (and Photographs) does not recommend anything that is blatantly harmful. At the same time, you will notice that Seaside Records (and Photographs) references when the author of the article is directly affiliated with the links within the article. In cases where Seaside Records (and Photographs) is paid to write a blog post, there will be a disclosure within the post indicating that Seaside Records (and Photographs) does not have direct experience (i.e. not having used the product/service). In contrast, Seaside Records (and Photographs) does note if they do have experience with the product/service.
If you have any questions, please contact Seaside Records (and Photographs).