Log FilesLike many other Web sites, this site makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.socialwebcafe.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Commission Junction
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers is more than likely found at the browsers' respective websites.
Please contact us if you wish to reprint any articles. Reprinting our articles is not allowed without express permission from us. However, links are always welcome and snippets/excerpts are generally acceptable ways to link back to the original article(s) on this site and we thank you for that. If you would like to discuss reprinting an article in its entirety, you may use the contact link found on most of the pages of this site to discuss it. If you are downloading an ebook with our articles, any specific permissions will be noted in that ebook, or a link to additional information/licensing will be provided in said ebook.
We utilize the CommentLuv Premium system which allows us to reward you with links, after three approved comments, FB likes, etc. Please ensure that your comments are meaningful and come back and visit often (you may even get exposure as Top Commentator!). Comments such as, simply, "I agree" will not be approved and will be assumed to be SPAM.
Guest Author PolicyWe welcome posts from Guest Authors. If you would like to pitch your idea or your article, you may submit the article or idea via our \"Write for Us\" link. Or, you may contact us via our \"Contact Us\" link. There are a few rules, however:
- The content must be original to you and never been published.
- We reserve the right to make editorial changes to suit the website and accommodate the most beneficial social presentation. This also includes adding a disclaimer if the post links to the company you represent, within the body of the article.
- Please provide an avatar if you are not already signed up with Gravatar.
- Please include a substantial (but not tooooo substantial!) bio, along with at least two social links (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- You are allowed two anchor links within the article. Please put your web site and product/service links in your bio, as opposed to the article, whenever possible.
- Images must be licensed. It is helpful if you provide an image and the source/license information. More than likely we will replace the image(s) with one of our licensed image(s).
If you are interested in writing for our site, please use the contact link so we may discuss it 🙂 .
Affiliation DisclosureThe following company affiliate links may be contained within this web site:
- Google AdWords
In some cases this site is paid to write a blog post on a certain topic, linking to a particular company or service. We do not recommend anything that is blatantly harmful (to the best of our knowledge). At the same time, you will notice that we reference when the author of the article is directly affiliated with the links within the article (to the best of our knowledge). In cases where we are paid to write a blog post for promotional reasons, there will be a disclosure within the post indicating that we do not have direct experience (i.e. not having used the product/service). In contrast, we note if we do have experience with the product/service.
If you have any questions, please use the contact link to contact us.